The magician allows the spectator to choose one of four cards. Then uses mind reading to reveal the card, and then reveals the other three sister cards of the spectator's chosen card.
All threes must be on top of the deck before performing the trick.
1. Begin by false shuffling. Keep the four 3s on top of the deck at all times.
2. Ask your spectator(s), 'How many seasons are there in a year?' or 'How many suits are there in a deck of cards?' it doesn't matter really what you ask them, so long as the answer is four (get creative). Then tell them since the answer is four, you will deal four cards off the top of the deck (the four 3s). Tell the spectator to choose one of the four cards and memorize it. Alternatively, it would be more deceptive if you forced the top four cards, and then give them a free choice from those four cards you just forced (which are the 4 3s).
3. While they are looking at their card, take the other three 3s from the table and glance all of them while saying 'You could have chosen any of these'. The 3 that is not in your hand is, of course, the spectator's card. Place the other 3's back on top of the deck OR, to be more deceptive, you could perform a multiple shift and control those 3 3s back the top.
4. False cut or false shuffle, whichever you prefer so long as the other 3s are on top of the deck when you are finished. Start dealing cards from the top of the deck and tell the spectator they may stop you whenever they wish. Emphasise the freedom of their choice on where they could have stopped at. Stress that it would make a big difference if they stopped even one card less, or more.
5. After they tell you to stop say something like, 'I will now lay down a number of piles equal to the number on your card by reading your mind.' While looking in their eyes deal out three piles (as if you where dealing a hand of poker) and continue until you have run out of cards in the pile you dealt out.
6. They may be a little impressed but go ahead and give them what they came for. Look serious as you wave your hands mysteriously over the three piles you just laid down, and then reveal the suit of your spectator's card (the one that was NOT in your hand when you took the cards back at the beginning of the trick).
7. The audience should react by now, but your not through yet. Ask them, 'Do you know how I did that?' Wait a moment and flip the top cards of the piles you made, revealing all of the remaining 3s.
Senin, 29 Desember 2008
Gets Hit by a Car
Levitates From Building to Building
Walk on Water
Walks Through Glass
Half a Woman
Hand Through Body
Great Wall of China
Women Fly Over Water
Statue of Liberty Disappears